How Can I Get Samagra ID No in MP?
First thing first, what is a Samagra ID? In case you are not from Madhya Pradesh, you should not even bother about this ID because Samagra ID is meant only for MP residents. All residents of MP – minors or adults are entitled to get a Samagra ID completely free of cost. This ID is more like a social security ID which will allow residents of MP to get access to several government scheme. Okay, we agree that this is an overly simplified definition but that is the very essence of Samagra ID.
Samagra ID has two variants:
Variant 1: An ID for the entire family. The family Samagra ID is made up of 8 digits.
Variant 2: An ID for individual members of the family. This means that if a family has a Samagra ID of say 12345678 and that family has 4 members, all four of them will have four different Samagra ID. The difference between a family Samagra ID and individual Samagra ID is that the individual Samagra IDs are of 9 digits. So, in our example family of four members, the Samagra IDs can be:
The above numbers are just hypothetical numbers and are not real ID.
How can we get Samagra ID offline?
Samagra ID has already been generated for residents of MP. In case you want to find your Samagra ID, you can do so using any of the undermentioned methods:
- Head for your ward or panchayat office and check the printed population register copy.
- E-Ration cards have the ID printed on them.
- In case you are a recipient of PatrataParchi from Food Department, you can find the Samagra ID on that document.
- Public Distribution System shops aka PDS shops have a complete list of Samagra IDs for families and the members of those families in a certain region. So, you may just walk up to your nearest PDS shop and ask for it.
How can we get Samagra ID online?
Apart from the aforementioned offline methods of finding Samagra ID, you can also get hold of your Samagra ID online using simple steps mentioned below:
- Head for the website gov.in http://samagra.gov.in/default.html.
- In case you don’t have any ID that is, family Samagra ID or your individual Samagra ID, click here. Here you will find an online search option with multiple filters.
- The form is divided into two segments – AnivaryaJankari (Mandatory Information) and Anya Jankari (Other Information).
- In AnivaryaJankari section, fill in the Jila or District, SthaniyaNikay or Local Bodies, Linga or Gender and Naam or Name. In the Name field, fill up only the first three letters of your name or the name of any of your family member.
- In the Anya Jankari section, fill in the surname or last name in the first field. Again, only the first three letters of last name are to be provided. The next field is of Gram Panchayat. Select the appropriate one. The final field is Gram (village) or ward. Select the appropriate one from the dropdown.
- Next, you can see a captcha code. Fill it up and click on the green button which reads ‘Khonje’, which simply translates into ‘Search’.
When you click on Search button, the list of all names that start with the first three letters you provided for the first and last name fields will show up. There may be identical names and so, search thoroughly in the list that shows up. You can find several information there include the name you searched for, family Samagra ID, the person’s father’s name and mother’s name, date of birth of the person you searched for etc.
In case you manage to find your name or the name of one of your family members you searched for, copy the member Samagra ID and head for this link. On that page:
- Paste the member Samagra ID you just copied in the first field.
- Enter the captcha code as you see and then:
- Click on the first button which reads Sadasya Ki Jankari (Member information) if you want the details of the member. On the results page, you can see a button which reads ‘Print’. Click on it to get the copy of your Samagra ID.
- Click on the second button which reads Parivaar Ki Jankari (Family information) if you want to know the information about the family to which the member (whose individual Samagra ID you just grabbed) belongs. Here too you can see the Samagra ID of the family.
- Click on the third button which reads ParivaarKeSadasyon Ki Suchi (Family members’ list) if you want to find the list of all members in the family and their individual Samagra IDs.
Well, that’s how you find your Samagra ID online.
How to apply for Samagra ID?
What if you don’t find any results after the first search using the multiple filter options? It simply means that your or your family’s Samagra ID has not been created. If so, you can apply for a Samagra ID for your whole family as well as the IDs for individual members of your family.
In case you cannot find anything, you will have to approach any of the following people to have your or your whole family’s Samagra ID:
- Secretary of Gram Panchayat.
- Janpad Panchayat in case you belong to rural population.
- Urban body’s zone or ward in case you belong to urban population.
Once you identify the person who can help you to get your Samagra ID:
- Get the Family registration form which will help you get the family Samagra ID.
- Collect Member registration form for every member of your family which will help you get the member Samagra ID for every member in your family.
- Fill the family registration form and attach it with a document that clearly states the family address. Accepted documents include voter ID card, ration card, BPL card, bill for a postpaid phone etc.
- Fill up all member registration forms attach supporting documents for each member. Accepted documents include voter ID card, ration card, pension sanction, driving license, school ID card etc. You can provide Aadhar card but that is not a mandatory option.
- Submit the application forms and wait until the Samagra IDs are created.
Once again, the family Samagra ID is an eight-digit number whereas individual member Samagra ID is 9-digit number.
Remember that the Samagra ID creation system is a highly smart system and any attempts to re-register a family or members of a given family will be identified. It is considered a malpractice. The authorities can take appropriate steps if any such attempts are made and caught. So be careful.
That’s all! There is nothing more to do! In case you are looking for the method of getting a duplicate of your Samagra ID simply because you forgot it or misplaced the documents that have the ID, all you have to do is go online, find your Samagra ID and get a print. It is simple!
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016