With technology coming in every sphere of governance, there is certainly good news for the government employees of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Government employees can now avail detailed information about their deposits to General Provident Fund (GPF paysilps and statement) Account through internet or phone. This kind of GPF tracking is definitely first of its kind, launched by any state government. This would for sure make other states to follow similar tracking system for their respective employees.
GPF PaySlips Statement Tamil Nadu (TN) Government Employees
The members of GPF in Tamil Nadu can get following information via internet and IVRS:
- Details of time to time deposits
- Deposits derived from the amount
- Missing information
- Rebate Credit
- Download GPF statement
This facility will not only benefit the existing employees but also facilitate those government employees who have retired from their services as well. Any employee will now not have to run from table to table to know what is the fund accumulated in his/her account and what could be the amount he could take as a loan against his GPF.
Tamil nadu (TN) Gov Employee GPF through IVRS: Call 044-24314477
Tamil nadu (TN) Gov Employee GPF through internet: Visit official webpage of AG Tamil Nadu
The IVRS facility will complement the internet facility in a way that it would serve to those employees who are posted in remote areas and do not have access to internet facility or basic computer knowledge can use the telephone line to know about their GPF details.
How to Check Tamil nadu (TN) Gov Employee GPF information online
The employees of Tamil Nadu can follow the below mentioned simple steps in order to access their complete GPF information:
- Visit the official website of AG Tamil Nadu at http://www.agae.tn.nic.in/home.asp and click on ‘Want to know your GPF Status’.
- Once you click on the link, you would be directed to another page, i.e. http://www.agae.tn.nic.in/onlinegpf/. This page would ask you to enter your GPF account number, enter your date of birth and would ask you to click on ‘Login’ button.
- Once you are logged in, you can view all information related to your GPF account including missing funds, debit/credit information, your contributions towards GPF, advance and final withdrawal details and download your account statement.
Read More About
Details of Tamil nadu (TN) Gov Employee Pensioners’ Accounts
Not only serving employees but pensioners can also check their complete pension details using online facility. The retired employees of Tamil Nadu can now check their time to time pensions online and can also calculate their applicable taxes using the online calculator on the website.
Follow these simple steps to know your details pertaining to pensions:
- Visit agae.tn.nic.in and choose the option that says, ‘Want to know your Pension Status’.
- Once you click on the link, it would take you to agae.tn.nic.in/onlinepension/, where you can check all your pension details
- The page further would ask you to choose from the below mentioned two categories, choose whichever is applicable:
- I know my application number: if you already know this, it’s wonderful, go ahead
- I do not know my application number: If you do not know your application number, it would ask you to enter your name and department from a drop down menu. Input the correct details
Once you have entered all these details, you would be directed to your pension details page where you can see all information related to your pension.
The drive is a welcoming initiative from the government of Tamil Nadu and would definitely be able to cut down the wastage of time that every employee goes through in dealing with information pertaining to GPF. We hope that other states would follow the suit sooner.