GPF PaySlips Statement MP, Chhattisgarh, Orissa Government Employees
GPF Pay Slip for Madhya Pradesh
Tracking GPF (General Provident Fund) Pay Slip is absolutely necessary for every government employee. Since it is their hard-earned money, things should not be taken lightly. Luckily, MP Government took the pain of creating an online portal where its employees can now track their GPF account with much less hassle. There will be no waiting in long queues, no shouting, no arguments. Everything has been digitized and put online.
So, if you are a government employee of MP, you need to follow the steps mentioned below to get an access of your GPF account anytime you want from the comfort of your home. Let us go through the steps involved:
- Visit the website of the Accountants General (A&E) – II here.
- Click on the clearly visible link at the center of the website. In case you are confused, simply click here http://www.agmp.nic.in/gpf_data/login.aspx
- Once you do this, you will land on the login page where you will fill up a small web-form in order to enter your GPF account.
- The first field is called ‘GPF Series’. Here you need to provide the GPF Series that was provided to you. Please note that the GPF Series should be entered only and only in capital letters. Small case letters are not allowed.
- The next field is the Account Number. Here you need to provide your GPF account number. This is completely numeric, which means that nothing other than numbers are allowed. No alphabets or letter (like a, b, c … x, y, z), special characters (like @,$,!,#,*,&,%,^) or spaces (blank space) will be allowed.
- The next field is for Password. The password will be your GPF account number along with your date of birth put together with no spaces, dashes or forward or backward slashes allowed. A typical example: If Account Number: 68758 and Date of Birth (in DD-MM-YYYY format): 16-02-1972 then, password will become: 6975816021972. The red part is the account number and the green part is the date of birth without any dashes, hyphens or slashes.
- In case the date of birth is not available, the aforementioned format will not work. In that case, simply use your account number as your password.
- Once all fields are populated, click on Submit button and you can access your GPF information.
Please note that the website has no provisions till now for accessing the monthly salary pay slips.
GPF Pay Slip for Chhattisgarh (CG)
There is barely any need for repeating the same thing that tracking GFP is necessary. If you are an employee of Chhattisgarh Government, accessing your GPF account is at your fingertips. Follow the steps below to get quick and hassle-free access to your GPF account:
- Visit the website of Accountant General of Chhattisgarh by clicking on this link http://ag36g.cag.gov.in/AccountantGeneral.aspx
- On the left side of the website you can see the website menu items. Locate the menu item called GPF. Just beside the GPF link you will notice another link (a submenu) which reads ‘Annual Account Slip’ with the word ‘new’ flashing in red, green and blue alongside the submenu link. Click on it. In case you can’t find it, just click here.
- You will land on the login page from where you can access your GPF account.
- The first field to fill up will be the Employee Code. Provide the detail accurately.
- The next field is for password. The password is the same password that you use to login to ‘Employee Corner’ – the e-Payroll facility provided by the government suing this link http://cg.nic.in/home/home.php
- After the password field is the security code in an image format. It is called Captcha. You cannot copy and paste it. Manually type in the code in the exact format that you see in the image in the field below which reads, ‘Security Code’. Remember that the text in the image is case-sensitive and hence, make sure that capital letters and small letters are input in the exact same format.
- Once all information has been furnished, click on Submit button and you will enter your GPF account where you can access your Annual Account Slip.
If you are looking for monthly salary pay slip, you are out of luck because Chhattisgarh government is yet to implement that online service in Accountants General’s website. However, you can access e-Payroll from Employee Corner link provided above.
GPF Pay Slip for Orissa
We must all agree that the website of Orissa’s or Odisha’s Accountants General is one of the most elegant and well-maintained websites out there. Since we are really not interested in looks, let us get down to business. In case you are an employee of Odisha Government and want to track GPF or get access to GPF statement, you can do so from the Accountants General’s website. Just follow the steps below:
To get GPF Statement:
- Visit the web portal here http://www.agodi.cag.gov.in/agodisha/
- On the right hand side you will notice a button called ‘Get GPF Statement’. Click on it. If you can’t find it, just click on this link (http://www.agodi.cag.gov.in/agodisha/admin/login.jsp) to land on the login page directly.
- On the login page, enter the GPF account number and password.
- In case you are a DDO user, you need to check the box just below the password field.
- Once the information is provided, click on ‘Login’ button and you should be able to enter your GPF account from where you can get you GPF statement.
In case you don’t remember your password, you need to click on ‘Forget Password?’ link. Clicking on this link will give you a popup where, if you are a DDO user, you need to click on Yes and if not, you will have to click on No. Based on what you select, you will get a password recovery form. Fill in the details accordingly and click on ‘Submit’. Based on what communication mode you select (there are two options in the recovery form – SMS and Email), you will receive your new password there. Once you have your new password, go back to your login screen and follow steps 3 to 5.
In case you have not yet registered for accessing GFP account online, you can do so. All you need to go is click on New Registration link underneath the login form (found in link given in step 2). Once you click on ‘New Registration’ link, you will be taken to the registration page where you can provide the details. Mandatory fields are marked with red-colored asterisk. You will also need to enter the security captcha and then click the ‘Submit’ button.
Once you register successfully, get back to login page on step 2 and then follow steps 3 to 5 to get access to your GPF account.
Track GPF or Pension:
Odisha government has also made provisions for checking both GPF and Pension through Accountants General’s website. On the homepage (http://www.agodi.cag.gov.in/agodisha/), you will see a blue button that reads ‘Track GPF/Pension’. Click on it to reach the tracking page (or simply click on this link (http://www.agodi.cag.gov.in/agodisha/admin/GPFPensionTracking.jsp) to access the page directly) and then follow the simple steps below:
- Select the type of tracking you want. You can select either GPF or Pension from the first drop down field.
- Once you have selected your tracking type, proceed to the next field and select the series you want to track from the drop down list.
- Once you select the appropriate series, proceed to the next field where you need to input your account number. If you have selected GPF tracking in step 1, input your GPF account number. If you have selected Pension tracking in step 1, input your Pension account number.
- Once you have provided the appropriate account number, enter the characters you see in the security captcha image in the next field. It’s an ugly orange color image which is barely readable but you can read it.
- Once you have completed steps 1 to 4, click on ‘Submit’ button and wait until the status of your Pension or GPF shows on the screen.
That’s all! There is nothing more to do as far GPF or Pension is concerned.
Other GPF Pay Slips Articles
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016