Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim Invite (Web, Self)
Reliance Jio have come up with a new strategy of branding that India have never seen before. They have creacted a hype around their fastest and free 4G network. Initially they have provided these free SIMs to their employees. They have had come up with this unique plan of invitation through employees only. In this scheme a Reliance employee could invite 10 friends to use Jio 4G services for free for 3 months. Latest step is now they have asked for self invite through their website.
Steps to Buy Reliance 4G Sim Invite through its website
- Please follow this URL to get into their site
- Please scroll down and fill the form You will have to fill your Name, Last Name , email , Phone Number, State and City
- Click Submit.
- Your request has been sent and you will get an email.
- Please take the print out of that mail
- walk to your nearest Reliance store.
- To get this free Reliance 4G SIM you will have to buy a LYF phone.
- Now you are free to use Phone calls, SMS and internet on your new number free for 3 months.
- They have now given any details about the plans after free usage.
Reliance Jio’s speculated plans and offers
4G is the word that every young fellow of this generation keeps on chanting. 4G or fourth generation network uses a system that is called Long Term Evolution (LTE). Most of the developed countries are using their wireless connections based on this LTE system only. In India for past few months we have heard a lot about these 4G connections that was launched by one of the leading telecommunication companies Airtel. Recently Reliance Industries Limited has launched their telecommunication venture called Reliance Jio which offers 4G networks at affordable prices.
According to most of the people 4G does mean high speed internet access and nothing else. But unlike other service providers Reliance has initiated this 4G network plan for voice and data both. It means the connection will allow you to save battery life, enhance call quality and also reduce costs of voice calling. As people know Reliance has been the best telecommunication in India, it launched this connection only within the Reliance employees before launching it to the market. Currently nearly 1 lakh Reliance employees are using Reliance Jio 4G connection.
Reliance Jio is a mobile connection that lets you load your data through Wi-Fi 4G connections. With Jio, Reliance is planning to introduce more apps that will make your communication much easier and at much lower rate.
- Prior to launch: Reliance has taken a big step to promote their Jio venture. As per a spokesperson from Reliance the Jio network was supposed to launch at the end of the year 2015 but it gets postponed till the current financial year. Before launching the plan Reliance has provided free Wi-Fi in several cities including Kolkata, Surat, Ahmedabad, Lucknow and few places in Mumbai. Also recently they have provided free Wi-Fi connection in the cricket stadiums that includes Eden Gardens, Kolkata.
- Apps Launching: Reliance being the ace telecom service provider in the nation has planned to launch some more apps with the Jio connection. Jio chat is one of them. It is a typical IM that lets you text, call and share things with your folks. It is more like a whatsapp messenger which is already taken over the mobile chat world.
- The coverage: Reliance Jio is launching the 4G Sim cards with which you can use your connection anywhere in India. The primary area covered by the company is pan-India. So be it in Mumbai or Kolkata or anywhere in the nation, with Jio connection you will be able to sownload anything at a speed of 25mbps.
- Cities and villages: Reliance has a plan to launch the Jio connection in over 18,000 cities and small towns at the first place. According to the spokesperson in Reliance by the time it will launch in the nation they will successfully be covered more than 1 lakh villages to launch this Jio plan.
Reliance is always been a low cost mobile service. Like their other mobile plans, Jio is also promising to provide much lower price than others. Because Jio is a SIM card it is obvious that you can make calls, load data and send messages along with other internet access. According to the Reliance authority all of these features will be available at much lower price.
- Cost that it takes: The SIM card and connection will cost between Rs.300/- to Rs.500/- at the max. This cost includes chats, downloads, ecommerce trading, payment services and everything related to internet. But it wasn’t clear form anywhere that whether this cost includes the issue of net neutrality or not.
- Smart Phones: ReConnect is the in-house smart phone brand of Reliance. ReConnect is offering 4G supported handsets now which will be available with Jio connection. Also reportedly Reliance has collaborated with Indian smart phone company Intex and other foreign companies who are proving 4G supported handsets.
- VoLTE: Reliance Jio is using a technology which is called Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE). This technology is very new in India and as of now no leading telecom service providers are seen to use this technology. To use the Jio connection properly you will need a VoLTE supported mobile device. Some of the leading handsets such as iPhone 6 and above, Lumia, HTC One, some of the handsets from Sony and Samsung are VoLTE as well as 4G network supported. But, most of the handsets available in the market are not VoLTE or 4G supported.
- Tasks: With Jio connection you can easily update your phone, apps, OS and so on. Also it will be much easier to send heavy files and documents through JIo chats and email services.
According to the spokesperson of the Reliance Telecommunication group Reliance Jio is offering 80 times better speed than any other telecom service provider. The company also promises to provide 4G connections at 3G price like others. Unlike other service providers Jio will not offer 2G or 3G connections. Like mentioned earlier that Reliance has collaborated with companies like Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel and some other Chinese mobile manufacturing companies to provide 4G supported handsets at price as low as Rs. 5000/- or less.
Reliance Jio – At a glance
|Price||300-500 INR||250-1500 INR (Approx)|
|Coverage||29 cities (approx)||36 cities|
|Smart phone prices||< 5000 INR||4000-25,000 INR|
|Apps||Jio Chat||No such app is available|
- List of Orange Cap (Most Runs) Holders all season IPL
- Download CBSE Rechecking Revaluation Form
- TDS limit for EPF withdrawals raised
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016