ePost Office service of India Post
E Post office is now the the online world of post office. The ePost Office of India Post offers variety of online Postal services to the users. One can avail services such as sending an Electronic Money Order (EMO), Instant Money Order (IMO), philately etc. Users can also track and trace Speed Post, EMO, WorldNet Express (WNX), international mail, paying premium and searching pin codes. Information related to Postal Life Insurance (PLI), banking, speed post, business post, logistics post and other related services is also provided.
We will Just guide you through the basic process and some of the best features can be seen for e-post office. You need to go to the link and you will see the below screen which is designed beautifully.
Enter the desktop and you will various other icons which are related to
1. Postal Life Insurance – You can get all the information within this and also can pay the premium online. This is one of the oldest Life insurance policy and is now online
2. Instant Money Transfer – This facility can be used to transfer money ans is electronic Money order
3. Philately – This counter is used to buy stamps and now you can book it online and for this you need to create user ID and password
4. Track and Trace – This facility can be used to track speed post and also you can search Pin Code
5. Complaint Registration – Counter to log online complain is also provided
Overall e-post office has changed the view that we had for post office and now the post office has made lot of improvements. We will try to explain each area of the epost office features that are provided. Share you view on this awesome feature that Indian post office has created.