The Eamcet seat allotment for the year 2014 is near the end of the first phase. The seat allotment for the year 2014 for the admissions for the engineering seats happened around 31st August, 2014. However, the reporting for the college for students took another week after the allotment. After that APSCHE issued notification the students of Eamcet for the year 2014 about the second phase of web counseling. The second phase of web counseling for the year 2014 for Eamcet happened in the second week of September.
How to download Eamcet 2014 Seat allotment order copy?
The results for the seat allotments for engineering were published on the web on 31st August, 2014 at around 6 PM. The copy of the allotment along with fee challan (if applicable) can be downloaded following these steps:
- You will need to enter the login id or username you received on your mobile phone along with the hall ticket number for Eamcet, date of birth and the password.
- In the next step, get the printout of the allotment order. Also make sure to read the instructions carefully. You may also need to download the challan copy and the form which you can find at the bottom of the allotment order.
- If there is a fee applicable, you will need to pay it at any branch of Indian Bank or Andhra Bank. There is no fee for the candidates who have had their fee reimbursed. They will only need to pay the registration fee.
- After this, you will need to report to the college allotted to you on the date which is specified on the allotment order. If you fail to report on the date mentioned on the allotment order, your seat will get cancelled and will get allotted to someone else.
- You can visit the following website for more details: https://eamcet.nic.in/
Who can exercise options for Eamcet second counselling of engineering?
The second phase of the Eamcet counseling for the year 2014 happened in the second week of September. All the candidates who have secured their seats but are not interested to join can opt for the second counseling of Eamcet for the year 2014. The students who have not secured (or not been able to) secure the seats can also opt for the second phase of counseling.A fresh verification of the certificates will also be done in the second phase of counseling. All those who have not been the part of first phase of counseling, but they have completed the certificate verification and also have their seat secured, and are looking for a better college can also appear for the second phase of counseling.