Duplicate SSC Certificate Andhra Pradesh Download and Correction
SSC Certificate is an important document for anyone. It is not only a certificate for your educational qualification but a document that proves your identity. If you have accidently missed your SSC certificate or lost it, it is a serious concern. The best thing you can do promptly is to get a duplicate copy of SSC certificate. In this article, we would focus on how you can get your SSC certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Download Duplicate Copy of SSC Certificate AP
If you have lost your SSC certificate in Andhra Pradesh, you would have to first of all make an application in the prescribed format for issuance of duplicate certificate. Following documents/procedures would be required for issuance of the certificate:
- You would have to register a first information report (FIR) at your nearest police station mentioning that your certificate has been lost/stolen and is now untraceable.
- You would also have to attach an affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs 50 in the prescribed format. If you visit the notary, they would in most likelihood have the format with them and will prepare the affidavit themselves. If not, you can download the format from board’s website.
- Along with the affidavit, the candidate would have to furnish a declaration regarding the cancellation or suspension of his/her previous certificate by the concerned authorities. This declaration should be duly attested by the head of his/her institution.
- The candidate should attach the true extract of original SSC certificate and admission register, if available.
- Candidate is required to paste recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the form. This should again be attested by the head of the school.
- For SSC certificate in Andhra Pradesh, a fee of Rs 250 should be paid either through treasury challan or through demand draft drawn in favor of “The Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh” payable at Hyderabad.
- Once the above documents are prepared and collated together, it should be send collectively to The Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Chapal Road, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500001
The application form usually contains details like Name of the applicant, their address, their father’s name, date of birth and their place of birth and the school details from where the student studied last. Certain more information like Serial number of the original SSC certificate and the number of times the applicant appeared to clearing the SSC public examination should also be mentioned.
Last but not the least, a declaration need to be signed at the bottom of the form for SSC Certificate in Andhra Pradesh, in which the applicant would declare that entire information provided in the application and other documents attached are true to the best of applicant’s knowledge and belief. This should be followed by an attestation by the head of the institution from where the applicant last studied. Providing false information may lead to strict disciplinary action from the office of commissioner for Government Examinations.
How to get correction in SSC Certificate in AP?
This happens with most of those who pass out of SSC. There is a spelling mistake in their name or in any other detail, which they would like to get corrected. The below mentioned processes would be required if you want any correction in your SSC certificate:
There would be three separate documents that would be required to be submitted with application for name change, i.e.
- Original Certificate of SSC
- NR copy from the concerned school
- A letter issued by the Head Master of the scheme specifying and verifying the correction required.
All the set of documents need to be submitted to the concerned board office. There is a separate board office for each district. You should get in touch with the one that is yours.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016