In this article we are providing details on how to get duplicate marksheet of Delhi university. University of Delhi is considered as one of the most prestigious universities in India. The courses and degrees recognized from DU help a lot many students in getting better jobs across the world. However, there could certainly be a problem if you accidently lose your DU mark sheets or certificates. But, getting a DU duplicate marksheet or certificate may not be much of an issue for you, especially in today’s world of internet. All you need to do is follow these simple steps we have provided.
Steps to Get DU Duplicate marksheet of Delhi University using du.ac.in
- Open the official website of University of Delhi by visiting http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=forms and select the option ‘Student Related Forms’. Under this link, you would find an option saying ‘Duplicate Mark sheet Request Form’. Below is the screenshot of the same
- Click on the link and fill the downloaded duplicate marksheet request form
- The fee for duplicate mark sheet is Rs 500 for each statement up to a maximum of 6 years and Rs 1,000 for each statement if the mark sheet is beyond 6 years. The number of years is calculated after the last examination you passed.
- With your application form that you have downloaded, attach a copy of your Roll Number. It could be in the form of photocopy of your mark sheets or certificates, or exam ticket, etc.
- Your application would be incomplete unless you get it verified from the HOD (Head of Department) or the Principal of your institution or college with his//her signature and stamp on your application.
- Take all these documents along with form filled and duly verified and visit the following address on any day from Monday to Friday within 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Make sure it’s not a government holiday when you are visiting.
- It usually takes around 10 working days for duplicate mark sheets or certificates to be prepared. You can check after this period.
- The address where you are supposed to submit DU duplicate marksheet application form and all the documents is:
Things to remember regarding DU duplicate marksheet using website du.ac.in
- For those wanting to receive the duplicate mark sheet of certificate through post should enclose with the form a self-addressed envelope with adequate postal charges in which the university would send you the duplication documents.
- In some of the cases, the maximum number of times you are allowed to apply for duplicate mark sheet and certificate is 4 times. Check that in your case if you are reapplying.
- The application form should be signed only by the student and no one else. However, the form along with documents can be deposited by anyone on behalf of the student.
- The students of South Campus should contact their south campus examination branch.
Getting duplicate mark sheet has been made quite convenient now as compared to the cumbersome processes involved earlier. We hope that the above information is helpful for you. Still, you can check the link http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=contact-us for getting contact details of the DU officials.
Other Important Articles
- How can we get Duplicate BSNL Bill
- How Can we Get Duplicate BSES Bill
- How Can we Get Duplicate PAN Card
- How Can we get Duplicate Aadhar Card