Documents Required For Permanent driving licence
Driving Licence is one of the key identity proofs in India and is also required to drive any vehicle. You are not permitted to drive a vehicle without Driving licence. If you are caught without driving license then you will have to pay a penalty or even you may go to Jail. You can get driving license easily but there are certain requirements and documentation that you should have.
We are providing the details of Documents and fees that are required to get Permanent Driving licence.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – FOR PRIVATE VEHICLE
- Applicant should be in possession of a valid learner’s licence for the particular class of vehicle for which he has sought the licence.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 16 years in case of 50 cc motor cycle without gear and 18 years in case of motor cycle with gear or light motor vehicle.
- In case of applicant between 16 to 18 years, the consent/declaration of the parents has to be given before the licensing authority.
- In case of applicant above 50 years of age, applicant shall submit CMV Form-1 (with passport size photo affixed) issued by a registered medical practitioner with validity for 1 year only
Please bring the original and a photocopy of the same.
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Three recent passport size photographs.
- VALID LEARNER’S LICENCE: Learner’s license which is issued by an authorized licencing authority which is effective as on the date of application for driving licence as well as on the date of the competency test.
- In case learner’s licence is issued by same zonal office and there is no change in personal particulars then no other document is required.
- In case learner’s licence is issued by other zonal office or there is change in personal particulars then all the concerned documents (as mentioned for issuance of learner’s licence) are required.
VEHICLE: Vehicle from the class for which driving licence has been applied must be brought for the driving test along with the following documents:
- Valid Registration Certificate
- Valid Insurance Certificate
- Valid Pollution/Emission Test Certificate.
|Rs.200/||For smart card based driving licence|
|Rs.50/||Driving Test fee for each class of category/ vehicle.|
- How to start Stock Market Investment
- Tips while purchasing a new house
- Driving License in USA
- SBI PO recruitment