Pahal DBTL LPG Subsidy has been enrolled in India from today that is 1st January 2015. Most of us have completed the formalities and are waiting for the subsidy amount to be credited in their accounts. (Subsidy amount should be credited in our account as soon as the scheme is enrolled). This article will give you detailed process to check LPG Subsidy status. Just to let you know the last date to enroll in Pahal DBTL Scheme is 31st March 2015.
Check Bharat Gas DBTL LPG Subsidy Enrollment (Linking) Status Online
- Please click on this link
- Now you have 3 Method to check the LPG Subsidy status
- Method 1) Please enter your registered mobile or landline number in the box and press proceed
- Method 2) Please enter your Aadhar card number and press proceed button
- Method 3) Please select your State, District and LPG Gas distributor and Then consumer number and then proceed button.
- In all the above cases the LPG Subsidy status would be displayed.
Check HP Gas DBTL LPG Subsidy Enrollment (Linking) Status Online
- Please follow this link to check the status
- Now there are 3 ways by which you can check the DBTL LPG Subsidy Status.
- Please select any of the preferred way and fill in the boxes.
- Then press the Proceed Button. After a while you will get HP Gas LPG Subsidy Status.
Procedure to Check Indane DBTL LPG Subsidy Enrollment (Linking) Status Online
You will have to wait for some time as the site mention to check the Indane DBTL LPG Subsidy Status is down for a while.
Pahal LPG Subsidy has become the largest cash subsidy scheme in the world. PM Narendra Modi has been hailed all around the world for the successful implementation of this scheme. India has around 10 crore LPG Subscribers base. Hope you would have checked you LPG Subsidy Status.
Other Important Articles that you may like to read