Cheap Android 4G Mobile Phones in India (Sep 2015)
With 4G craze picking up on Indian telecom turfs, more and more manufacturers are pumping in their 4G enabled phones in Indian Market. Though 4G is only in its infancy, people have already started ditching 3G. While there are several big players in market who are more focused on churning out their flagship phones in 4G flavor, there are several newcomers in market that are offering 4G-enabled phones are comparatively cheaper rates. The whole paradigm of chaos conveys one clear message – it is a price war manufacturers are all geared up to get the lion’s share of the market.
In case you are a heavy user of mobile internet and 4G has managed to tickle your desires for 4G upgrade, here is a quick table that gives you the list of cheap Android 4G mobile phones in India.
Remember two important factors fos Andriod 4G phone selection
- We don’t intend to review any phone here.
- When we say cheap we mean phones below ₹ 10,000 price tag. Thus, if a phone is priced exactly at ₹ 10,000, we are not going to consider it for our list.
Let us begin…
|Lenovo K3 Note||Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G||Meizu M1 Note||Huawei Honor 4X||Xiaomi Redmi 2||Yu Yuphoria||Yu Yureka Plus||Lenovo A 6000 PLUS||Intex Cloud 4G Star|
|Price||₹ 9,999||₹ 9,990||₹ 9,999||₹ 9,999||₹ 5,999||₹ 6,999||₹ 8,999||₹ 7,499||₹ 7,499|
|OS version||5.0 Lollipop||4.2.2 Jelly Bean||4.4.4 KitKat||4.4 KitKat||4.4.4 KitKat||5.0 Lollipop/ CyanogenMod 12||5.0 Lollipop/ CyanogenMod 12||4.4.2 KitKat||5.0 Lollipop|
|CPU type||Octa Core, X64||Quad Core||Octa Core||Quad Core||Quad Core||Quad Core||Octa Core||Quad Core||Quad Core|
|CPU clock speed||1.7 GHz||1.6 GHz||1.7 GHz||1.2 GHz||1.2 GHz||1.2 GHz||1.5 GHz||1.3 GHz||1.3 GHz|
|Front Camera||13 MP||13 MP||13 MP||13 MP||8 MP||8 MP||13 MP||8 MP||13 MP|
|Rear Camera||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP||5 MP||2 MP||5 MP||5 MP||2 MP||5 MP|
|Flash||Dual LED||LED||Dual Tone||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
|Screen size||5.5 Inches||5.5 Inches||5.5 Inches||5.5 Inches||4.7 Inches||5 Inches||5.5 Inches||5 Inch||5 Inches|
|Display resolution||1920×1080 px||1280×720 px||1920×1080 px||1280×720 px||1280×720 px||1280×720 px||1920×1080 px||1280×720 px||1280×720 px|
|Single or Dual SIM||Dual (micro)||Single (micro)||Dual (nano)||Dual (micro)||Dual (micro)||Dual (micro)||Dual (micro)||Dual (micro)||Dual (micro)|
|Battery capacity||3000 mAh||3100 mAh||3140 mAh||3000 mAh||2200 mAh||2230 mAh||2500 mAh||2300 mAh||2300 mAh|
|Network support||4G LTE||4G LTE||4G LTE||4G LTE||4G LTE||4G LTE||4G LTE||4G LTE||4G LTE|
|GPU||Mali-T760MP2||Adreno 305||Mali-T760||Mali-450Adreno 306||Adreno 306||Adreno 306||Adreno 405||Adreno 306||Mali-T720|
Well, the table above is kind of a comparative study but not in details. The table lists some of the most commonly sought-after features. All of them being smartphones, they all feature a host of other features which have been left out deliberately because this article in particular was not intended to be a comparative article and neither was it a review article.
As far as brands and models are concerned, there are other phones from same brand which are below the price tag of ₹ 10,000 but the ones listed here are the most trending ones in the mid-range market.
In case you end up asking, which particular phone is our preferred one, we will go for Yu Yureka Plus from Micromax. Here are the reasons for voting in favor of this phone:
- It is a high-end phone in its range, comparable to big names like Lenovo and Mi.
- The phone comes with Lollipop OS that has been tweaked by CyanogenMod. CyanogenMod is known for delivering one of the most visually appealing and high-resolution OS versions available in market. Also, CyanogenMod provides standalone Lollipop ROMs that are highly customizable with complete root access. In case you are willing to use the rooted version of the OS offered by CyanogenMod, you can download a proper ROM from the website and follow instructions for installing the same on your phone.
- Finally, it is an Indian brand which is one of the biggest reasons to support it.
Well, this is our personal view but you may have a separate view of the same. It is all up to you to decide the brand that you want to go for. Let us know your personal preferences. We will be glad to know! Just drop a few lines in comments section.
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Aadhar Payments App (BHIM) Download and Other Info - January 6, 2017
- 7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal - January 4, 2017
- A brief about CM Startup Scheme in Himachal Pradesh - December 31, 2016