BSNL 20GB of 3G data for just Rs 50 | How to Recharge | Site Crash Issues
In order to boost Digital India Campaign, BSNL announced a sensational offer which will makes all telecom operators shocked. Government of India and BSNL have recently offered tariff of 20GB of 3G data for just Rs.50 (postpaid and prepaid), which can’t be believed by many telecom operators of India and even its hard for many youths to believe.
Digital India Campaign
Digital India campaign was launched in order to improve the online infrastructure among the common citizens and also in various government services. Under this scheme many noted upgrades have been done recently especially the digitalization of government services in many regions across the nation. The main objectives of implanting digital campaign are
- Creating Digital Infrastructure across the Nation
- Offering Various Government services in Digital format
- To Improve Digital Awareness among the People of India
Tech Savvy people from across the nation believed that offering such unbelievable tariff would be the strong initiatives for making people to enjoy the high-speed internet service which is considered as good in terms of digitization.
BSNL’s 20GB of 3G Data for Rs.50 Plan
Since, this new sensational plan was released recently awareness over the new plan among the citizens of India is below the par level. As per the newly launched plan, BSNL offers 1GB of 3G data for just rupees 2.5 whereas the other telecom operators of India offering 1GB of 3G data for price ranges in between Rs.160 – 250 while comparing the price factor its above 80% users can be benefited by using this newly launched 20GB 3G Data for Rs.50 plan.
Features and Benefits of BSNL’s 20GB of 3G Data for Rs.50 Plan
- This special BSNL 20GB 3G data was launched in order to boost Prime Minister’s Digital India Campaign.
- With this subsidized data plan of BSNL, common citizen across the nation would be able to experience the high – speed internet facilities.
- BSNL’s 20GB of 3G Data for Rs.50 Plan comes with data sharing option, where users can share their data’s with 5 numbers.
- One can able to avail this BSNL’s 20GB of 3G Data for Rs.50 Plan easily by accessing BSNL self portal, also one can add 5 numbers for which they willing to share their Data Pack.
- When compared with all other existing 3G plans from various Telecom Operators BSNL offers at 80% discounted tariff.
Below Mentioned table clears the commonly raised doubts among people of India
|1||Whether this BSNL Sensational Plan Powered by PM’s Digital India Campaign?||Yes! Though it is not announced in public, it will widely believed that introduction of such plan from BSNL would be the strong initiative for Digital India Scheme|
|2||Whether People from all over the nation will able to enjoy this newly launched BSNL Plan?||Yes! This 20GB of 3G Data plan for Rs.50 can be availed by people across the nation. It is implemented for all states of the nation.|
|3||Is there any Hidden cost or Registration fee?||No! Just like other data plan, there’s no hidden cost or any other charges to avail this tariff|
How to How to Recharge with BSNL’s subsidized data plan of 20 GB 3g for Rs.50?
Below listed are the few option by which common people can able to avail this wonderful BSNL’s subsidized data plan.
- Just like normal recharge, one can able to recharge by using official recharge Apps
- Or by visiting BSNL’s official self portal one can able to avail this offer, including one can add up to 5 numbers for which they willing to share their net DATA.
- One can simply visit the BSNL Customer care service, which can be found in all major cities across the nation.
Moreover, by visiting BSNL’s official portal one can able to attain other useful information’s like all prepaid/postpaid tariff details.
In order to achieve the goal ‘Digitalization of India’ BSNL’s subsidized data plan of 20GB 3g for Rs.50 plan is considered as the strong initiative. Many techie across the nation believed that by implementing such subsidized data plan BSNL have provided the opportunity for all common peoples of India to experience the High-speed Internet.