BESCOM Bill Payment and Duplicate Bill
BESCOM or Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is the provider responsible for power services to the Bangalore city. In this article, we would cover every aspect and steps related to BESCOM Bill Payment including duplicate bills, late fee and modes of payment for BESCOM Bills.
Where to pay your BESCOM Bills?
There are a number of modes and options available for payment of your electricity bills through BESCOM. You can choose any of the available options:
- At Sub-Division Cash Counters: The available modes of payment are through cash, cheque and demand draft
- Through EASY BILL: You can pay only in Cash through this option
- BESCOM ONLINE: through this option, you can pay your bills by using net banking, credit or debit cards
- BILL JUNCTION: You can use this option of payment only when you want to make online payment
- BILL DESK: Bill Desk is one of the channel partners for BESCOM bill payment. You can pay online through this method
- Bangalore One: This is another bill payment option available for BESCOM Bill payments. You can pay through DD, cash and cheque while using this option
- Other options: along with the above mentioned options, you can also use Mobile One APP and City Union Bank Branches if you want to pay in cash. To pay through Mobile One APP, you first need to download the mobile application for BESCOM for android version
How to get BESCOM duplicate bills forlectricity connection?
There are two possible ways through which you can get a duplicate bill for your BESCOM connection. The first is through physically visiting the office/customer care centre of BESCOM and the other would be through online. You can try both the methods, whichever is convenient.
Late Fee on BESCOM Bill Payment
There is a late fee to be paid on every bill that you pay after the specified due date. In case of BESCOM bills, the late fee is charged at the rate of 1 per cent per month, based on the actual number of days after the due date.
Last but not the least, if you want to avoid late fee payments, you should keep a track of your bills and pay them on time. Since, paying electricity bill is a regular affair, the best way is to maintain a file of all the payments you have to make and set a reminder of the due dates.
Other Important Articles