Kiran Bedi has officially joined Bhartiya Janta Party just a few minutes back. This was officially announced by BJP President Amit Shah in a press conference in which Kiran Bedi was present along with Arun jaitley and Satish Upadyay.
This has been a major stroke played by BJP in Delhi elections. Arvind Kejriwal has been targeting BJP of a ship without a captain in Delhi. If Kiran Bedi is chosen as CM candidate for BJP then it will put a full stop on Arvind’s comments. There has been a lot of debate on which either AAP or BJP win the Delhi assembly elections in February 2015. But if you talk of a CM candidate in Delhi then there is a huge affection for Arvind Kejriwal but a lot of that could be contributed to lack of a strong leadership face in BJP and Congress.
It was revealed that Kiran Bedi would be contesting the upcoming Delhi Elections; this has heated up the Delhi Elections. Kiran Bedi is a highly respected personality; she was the first women IPS officer in India. She has been famously known for towing then current PM Indira Gandhi’s vehicle in Chandigarh.
There is also a high change when Kiran Bedi would be contesting the Delhi elections against Arvind Kejriwal from New Delhi seat. This has encouraged me to bring a comparison between the two titans.
Similarities between Arvind Kejriwal Vs Kiran Bedi
- Both of them have been highly educated person
- Both of them have left them government career
- Both of them have been actively involved in Anna Movement
- Both of them are very good orators
- Both of them were part of team Anna
- Both of them have been contributing to the society with their respective NGOs
- Both of them have been awarded with Roman Magsaysay Award
Differences between Arvind Kejriwal Vs Kiran Bedi
- Kiran Bedi has an Administrative Experience of almost 40 years but Arvind Kejriwal relatively has less experience
- Arvind has been in Politics more than Kiran Bedi. Arvind has also served as the CM of Delhi once.
- Arvind had gained a lot of popularity in his 49 day tenure. Kiran does not have such experience
- Arvind is relatively younger then Kiran Bedi
- Arvind is the face of Aam Aadmi Party but Kiran is new in the Party and has to fight her position in BJP.
While these all comparison has come up with my own experience and may differ from our readers. I would like each of you to comment of opinion on the same. But one thing is for sure Kiran Bedi’s inclusion in BJP will surely dent AAP.