Apply Ujjwala Yojana in Indane HP Gas and Bharat Gas | Free LPG Gas
LPG connections are very important so that people can cook with ease and avoid unnecessary smoke. Many politicians have been making many efforts in order to provide LPG to the people in India who do not have it so that they do not have to cook their food in firewood which emits a lot of smoke. The smoke inhaled from cooking this way is like smoking around 40 cigarettes.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
On 10th March 2016, the Union Cabinet on Economic Affairs permitted a scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana where the government has decided to give free LPG connections to the people in India who do not have the facility so as to make the life of the women cooking in ‘chulas’ a little easier. The scheme is said to have allotted around 8,000 crore rupees so that around 50 million LPG connections are made available to poor families.
Some of the main objectives of the scheme are-
- The LPG connection will be provided in the name of the women in the house, and the main focus will be made to families below the poverty line.
- This scheme is another step towards empowering women. It is believed that only if the women of the country are healthy, will they be able to make a progress in their life.
- Cooking in fire wood can be a cause of major health condition of the person who is cook on it. So the scheme wants to save the women and the other such cooks from this severe health hazard.
- The number of deaths that takes place in the country due to unhealthy cooking fuels has been trending and the scheme wants to put a stop to this rate.
- Many children who are born and brought up in household that use firewood for cooking suffer from respiratory. Children are the bright future of the country and this scheme will aim towards providing better environment for all the children.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana | Indane | HP Gas | Bharat Gas
The method of applying for this scheme has not yet being clearly mentioned. But the scheme allows all the women from below poverty line families to apply for the scheme benefits. For making use of the scheme, the applicant first needs to apply for the scheme by filling a form that is available in all the LPG distribution centers across the country. Apart from the LPG centers the forms for application are available online as well. The person who wants to apply for the scheme can download the form from the internet for free of cost. Or they can collect it from the LPG centers, again free of cost.
The form is a two page form, which has to be filed by the applicant. The applicant will also need to provide certain documents which are mentioned below. In the form the applicant needs to provide details such as name of the applicant, contact details, bank account number, Aadhar card number and few other details. In the form the applicant also needs to put down the type of Cylinder that he or she wants which includes 14.2 kg cylinder or 5 kg cylinder.
If you have downloaded the form online then after you fill the form, you need to submit the form, along with the other required documents, in your nearest Indane, Bharat gas or HP gas outlet.
The documents required to apply for the Ujjwala scheme are-
- You need to provide a copy of the BPL certificate, that has been authorized by the Municipality Chairman or the Panchayat Pradhan
- You need to provide a BPL ration card along with a photo identity card that has our address as well (preferably Aadhar card or Voters Id card). You also need to give a recent passport size photograph of the person applying along with the filled application form.
Below listed table elaborates the basic facts and needs over the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana for availing free LPG connection for women’s of BPL households.
|1||How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?||For availing this free LPG Connection under Ujjwala Yojana, Women’s from poor families can get 2 page application form from all LPG distribution centers across the nation|
|2||Who can apply for free LPG connections under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?||Interested Women candidate must have a bank account and Aadhaar Card.|
|3||Eligibility Factor to women to apply under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana||The Basic Eligible factors is applicant should be a women with more than 18 years, she must be belong to BPL category family, applicant’s household members should not owned any LGP connections|
|4||Required Documents for applying free LPG under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana||BPL (Below Poverty Line) Certificate from responsible authority, Ration Card, Photo Proof along with one recent captured applicant’s photograph|
|5||Goal set by Indian Government under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana||According to central government of India it is estimated to distribute free LPG’s to 5 Crore BPL households|
Eligibility criteria to be fulfilled to apply
For now the scheme is applicable for female applicants only and so only a female, who is in need of a LPG connection, will be provided with the facility. These are the eligibility criteria for applying for the scheme-
- The applicant for the Ujjwala Yojana should be a woman who is above the age of 18 years. Basically only adult women can apply for the scheme.
- The woman who is applying for the scheme should be able to prove that she belongs to a family that is below poverty line. This can be done with the use of BPL certificate.
- The women applying for the scheme needs to have a bank account in any of the national bank in the country so that she can easily receive the subsidy amount.
- The LPG connection will be providing to the women who do not have a prior connection of LPG. So basically she should not have a prior LPG connection in her name.
If a woman fulfills all the criteria that are mentioned above, then she is eligible for the benefits of the scheme and she can fill the form of the scheme and get relief from firewood cooking.
The scheme is said to benefit more than 1 crore BPL families in India who use firewood for cooking. The financial year 2016 and 2017 will see the scheme being implemented on a fast pace so that the women who spend hours in from of the firewood get some sigh of relief. Prime Minister Modi has said the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas will take of the whole implementation process of the scheme. They will make sure that all the eligible applicants get their LPG connection within proper time. With this scheme getting implemented many families across India will lead a relatively better life and the women of poor families and try and make a better living by applying for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. There is not much complication n the application process of the scheme, it is made simpler so that all the needy women across the country can apply and get the benefits of the scheme.
Thought, experts may suggest this scheme as good if it implemented in right way, the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme requires more specific details to clear the doubts and clarification raised among the common citizen who waits early to avail the free LPG connection without knowing the proper eligible factors.
Frequently Araised Question over Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme by common Citizen
On knowing the importance of clearing the doubts over the scheme, government released several circulars in order to explain the eligible factors in simple way.
Below listed table elaborates the commonly raised questions and answers upon this free LPG Connection scheme
|S.No||Commonly Raised Questions||Desired Answers|
|1||What is Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?||It is one among the social welfare Scheme launched by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in order to provide free LPG Connections to Poor Families across the nation.|
|2||What’s the Main Motive behind Launching Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?||By providing free LPG connections, Indian Government aims to replace the unclean fuels used for cooking in rural areas and among the poor families across the nation. So that Environment Air Pollution will be maintained in par level.|
|3||Does Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana help woman empowerment?||Yes! Indian Government keen to protect Women’s health by offering clean cooking fuels and also it saves lot of time which makes them to concentrate on other works|
|4||Does Scheme applicable to all people across the nation?||Central along with state government Fixed certain eligibility level to avail this free LPG connection for poor families across the nation.|
|5||How long this free LPG connection will be offered?||Under state government consultation, this free LPG connection will be offered for next 3 years continuously|
As government keen on reducing subsidy amount over LPG connections for higher class people it is really appreciated to offer such scheme on lending free LPG connections for free of cost up to 3 straight years.
- Virat Kohli Scores 4th IPL Century of the season
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive for iPhone and iPad
- All Modi Schemes
Latest posts by Pavan (see all)
- Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme | How to Apply | Application Form - October 7, 2016
- Top 5 Places to Avoid Using or Swiping Your Debit Card - October 3, 2016
- Akbar the Great TV Old Doordarshan Serial - September 24, 2016