Stuck in the busy Hyderabadi Life? Worried about when your electricity will break down, and you will have to sweat the bill payment out? Need not anymore! Today we are providing details on how to pay Hyderabad electricity bill online and to make your life hassle free. As we all know that hyderabad is a city of Job holders and young generation.
For job holders, party goers, kitty party females and the business tycoons and the whole of HITECH city who have no much time, this is your most handy device. Pay your utility bills the hassle-free way! Here are simple ways to pay off your electricity bill online with only a few clicks, the most-effect effective and time efficient!
Pay Hyderabad Electricity Bill Online using esevaonline
E-Seva: Easiest of all set up by Govt of Andhra Pradesh and telangana, E-seva assists not only in electricity bill payment but also other services like Water Bill payment, Phone Bills, Property Tax, traffic challan etc. Debit/ Credit cards accepted!
New Users will have to register -> Fill ERO and Consumer details -> Pay
Pay Hyderabad Electricity Bill Online using APCPDCL
APCPDCL: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Company Limited.
Andhra Pradesh Electricity Board authorized, to accept bills from end consumers is tied up with Bill Desk for accepting the payments. Accepts Debit/ Credit Cards.
Please see the Service Number or the Unique Service Number (USCNO) from your APCPDCL bill
Other simpler means accepting payments via bank accounts for Hyderabad Electricity Bill Payment
- Citizen Portal:A secure 3 step process, integrated with various banks allows to pay the bill at clicks away. Water Bill, Telephone, Insurance, Electricity, Property Tax etc. can be paid. The service also provides with payment reminders.
- Net Banking: This again requires a Bank account Registration, where in, you will need to sign up for the facility with your bank and make the payment. PNB, Citibank, HDFC, Axis, SBI and several others banks have this facility.
How can we view and download APCPDCL Duplicate Bill
Finding the APCPDCL duplicate bill online is little more complex than expected. However, follow the steps mentioned below to quickly find your APCPDCL duplicate bill online:
- Visit this link here https://www.apcentralpower.com/. You may get an SSL security warning message. No need to worry. Simply proceed.
- Once on the page, on the right you can see a list of link. From there, hover your mouse cursor on the ‘Online Services’ option. You can see a sub-menu which says ‘Bill Enquiry’. Click on it.
- On the next page, enter district, ERO and Service Number and click on submit.
Your current bill will be shown to you. Hit Ctrl+P on your keyboard to take a printout of the bill if you need to.
Author of this Article is Neha Madiya