AP DSC is the online application submitted in Andhra Pradesh to recruit teachers in Government schools and is also known as TET Cum TRT Exam. There are various post that one can choose from which are detailed out in the information bulletin. It is very simple and easy to fill out the details for AP DSC 2014-15 application and we are providing the procedure to fill the AP DSC form online at apdsc.cgg.gov.in. Before that you must be aware of application dates related to AP DSC exam.
The following Dates are important for AP DSC 2014-15 application :-
|Submit Online Application||03/12/2014 to 22/01/2015|
|Written Test (TRT) dates||09/05/2015 to 10/05/2015 and 11/05/2015|
Important checks to be made before filling TET Cum TRT AP DSC 2014-15 online application at apdsc.cgg.gov.in:-
- Check for District wise vacancy on the website apdsc.cgg.gov.in and apply for the required designation.
- Download the Information Bulletin and read the designation requirement in detail before making an application.
- Cross check for eligibility requirement before making the application.
- At the time of application, it is necessary for the candidates to be above 18years of age and under 40 years of age as on 1st of July, 2014. However for some reserved categories like BC/SC/ST the maximum age limit is extended to 45 years.
- Candidate should select the written examination centre in the same district from which he/she is applying from.
- After choosing the designation, candidate needs to pay an application fee at any AP ONLINE or e Seva Centres. While making an application fee payment the primary details of the candidate like the Name, D.O.B etc. should be as per their legal documents i.e. Birth certificate, S.S.C etc.
Steps for filling an AP DSC 2014-15 online application form after paying the application fee
- After making the application fee, the candidate will be issued a Journal Number.
- Click on this link http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/ and then click on Submit online application.
- Fill in the journal number that was issued during the application fee payment.
- Fill in the payment details.
- Fill in the designation that one is applying for.
- If the candidate has qualified at any APTET examination, enter the details as per the requirements.
- How to upload a photograph:-
- Take a blank paper.
- Paste photograph (width = 3.5 cm and height = 4.5 cm) on the paper.
- Below the photograph (adjacent to the photograph) draw a box (width = 3.5 cm and height = 1.5cm).
- Sign in the box with a BLACK PEN ONLY.
- Note: (For better understanding check the illustration on the online application link.)
- Scan the photography and the signature box only (DO NOT SCAN THE ENTIRE PAPER). Save it as .jpg extension within a size of 50kb on the computer.
- Click on CHOOSE FILE and upload the image.
NOTE: the photograph upload process is a mandatory process to issue the hall tickets to the candidate. Also it is a one-time process which cannot be changed so take special care while uploading the images.
- Select the check box next to the declaration.
- Enter verification code as seen in the box.
- Click on upload.
- Candidate will be directed to the second page of the application form:-
- Here the candidate needs to check his APTET details.
- Select the check box as per the below category:-
- Select Regular: who are resident of AP and have continuous 7 years of education in AP.
- Select Private: who are resident of AP and but do not have continuous 7 years of education in AP but have only partly studies in AP.
- Cross check the designation applied for.
- Fill in the educational details.
- Fill in the necessary professional details.
- Fill in the marital status and other primary details.
- After this click on preview button and review all the details.
- Click on Submit tab if the details are correct or else click on edit tab to make necessary changes.
- After submitting, take 3 printouts and submit it along with necessary supporting documents at the DSC centres.
Last Date of AP DSC Application 2014-15
last date to fill the AP DSC application in 22nd January 2015. Registration to fill the form has started from 4th December 2014
NOTE: the list of the supporting documents and the centres where the applications are to be submitted is listed on the website.
You Can Now Download SBI Clerical Exam 2014 Admit Card from this link.