7 Nischay Arthik Hal Yuwaon Bal
On 2ndOct 2016, the Bihar state government introduced three different schemes for the state youth’s development. The chief minister of Bihar took a pride of announcing these 3 schemes under his belt of 7 resolves quoted during the last state elections.
|S.No||Things Need to Know||Details|
|1||State which introduces these scheme||Bihar|
|2||Who Introduced these schemes?||CM of Bihar NITISH KUMAR|
|3||Three scheme introduced under 7 resolves||· Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
· Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
· Mukhyamantri Swyam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana (Berojgari Bhatta Scheme)
|4||Official Site of these scheme||www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in|
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for State Students
CM of Bihar lately launched the Credit Card Scheme for State Students. Even though a lot of Students are conscious about this Credit Card Scheme, but lots of students in fact don’t be familiar with how to make online applications.
What the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
With the start on of this scheme in the state, students are now able to get hassle free education loan of up to Rs. 4, 00,000 for getting their higher education.
Who can apply?
Students whose age is between 15 to 25 years can apply for this scheme. Student must be resident of Bihar and had not benefited by any other education loan previously. Students should have their Aadhaar card to avail the facility
Way to get student credit card
- Students have to apply at district registry centre for getting the Student Credit Card. For this they can apply online and offline. District registry centre officer will call the student to complete the other entire requirement once they receive the form of the student.
- The system has been started so that students who are good in education can get the higher education without any break in their education because of the financial reasons.
- The scheme would not only give chance to the students who could not chase higher education after 12th standard because of poverty and incapability to pay the fee but would also boost their morale.
If student face any problem in getting student credit card they can call on toll free helpline for further inquiry.
- Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
Now there is good news for the young’s. The CM of Bihar state lately announced a new program for young to make the state better and well established in the terms of cultured, expert and working youth that is known as Bihar Kushal Yuva Program. This scheme is basically for the youths of the state.
Under this scheme student will provide training in computer literacy and this will be totally free of cost. This training will be of 240 hrs. These 240 hrs are divided as – 40 hours for Life Skills, 80 hours for Communication Skills and 120 hours for the Basic computer literacy component.
Eligibility Criteria for this scheme:
- Student who had pass the Class 10 or dropouts from formal education with the age in between 15 to 25 years can take part in this Yuva Program.
- The Students who are the resident of Bihar state with the age group of 20 – 25 years and who are unemployed can apply for Kushal Yuva Program also can take part in the training.
- Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana
Under this scheme the Bihar government would give the help of Rs. 1000 to unemployed youth for 2 years so that they can search suitable job for them. The scheme was started from 15th September, but the announcement of scheme is done on 2nd October.
Eligibility Criteria for the Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana
Youths who are Inter Pass and between the ages limit of 20 to 25 years old can apply for the this scheme for availing allowance benefits until finding a job.
How to Apply For Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana
- Students have to register on the Online Registration Portal and then choose Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana. Fill the particulars of the documents for the scheme and after the confirmation the papers students will obtain the Acknowledgement No. Print out of this Acknowledgement No has to be taken.
Required Documents for the scheme Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana:
12th or equivalent education certificates and 10th or equivalent certificate for date of birth Proof. Along with the bank credentials including the Aadhaar Card and all other necessary documents which showcase as the proper Residential proof as this scheme is only for the young adults of the state Bihar.
With the announcement from the state CM, it is pretty cleared that the state government is keen on implementing the schemes and plans which are quoted by the Mr. Nitish while campaigning for state election which held recently. The 7 resolves which are quoted on state election campaign was severely criticized by opposition party and several other social welfare personals around the state, but on witness the implementation of those by nitish people started to gain faith on their CM.